Think about it...
...design it, draw it, chop it, mix it, paint it, build it.
As “A” starts the alphabet, Adam and Ads/Graphics, Art is where it all begins; drawing, painting, building; constructing ideas, creating. Thumbnail sketches transform ideas into tangible concepts. Concepts evolve into physical representations of the creative process. The target media sometimes the conduit for the expression and the expression sometimes dictates the media. In the end for an artist, it’s the action of mind to hand to pencil, brush, or hammer, to paint, paper, computer, canvas or wood that is art. In the hand of an artist, the tool is irrelevant. A circular saw, Chinese cleaver or X-Acto knife are precision tools. And bits of information moving through the air to a monitor are just as valid of an expression as the pigment in the water of my brush and the saw dust on my shop floor soon to return to earth.
By trade I am a graphic designer. Multi-media, Internet and print are my sustenance. By nature I'm an artist driven to see the out come of my latest creative obsession. AdsGraphics.com represents a collection of commercial endeavors, utilitarian projects and artistic whims.
- Graphics: Print ads, packaging, catalogs, logos CD/DVD labels, logos.
- Illustration: Usually product oriented. Usually support for graphic projects. Media varies from computer generated 2 and 3D to Airbrush and other tradition.
- Multimedia/Video: Web and interactive media. 2D and 3D animation for corporate Identification, product support and learning. In most cases, they're short and informational in nature.
- Photography: Like illustration is an integral part of design. Regardless of whether the subject is fashion, food or industrial fusion. Whether the photo is the product or product support, the camera captures a side of a subject that can’t be expressed by text or illustration.
- Printed Production: Preparation of all printed material including advertising, one sheets, product and services informational brochures, multi-page booklets and catalogs.
- Multimedia and Video. Animation and live action video production short and product focused. Sales presentations.